Savvy Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician. Positions available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Pay based on experience ranging $20+
Communicates with Operations, Quality Control, Administration and R&D personnel.
The Maintenance Technician is expected to perform skilled work in the maintenance and repair of heavy manufacturing equipment. The Maintenance Technician requires strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and correct mechanical problems. Maintenance Technician works with hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated equipment.
- Conducts repairs and preventive maintenance service on production equipment and building systems.
- Maintains production and quality by ensuring reliable operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment and plant facility.
- Prepares and performs mechanic duties including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic troubleshooting, and repair of production machines. Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories; anticipates needed equipment, parts, and supplies; places and expedites orders.
- Maintains and repairs HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Complies with cGMP and OSHA safety and health rules.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager
- General facility maintenance
- Effectively works within and maintains composure in high intensity situations where urgency is required such as equipment failure.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills: ability to summarize technical information for nontechnical audience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Welding, Plumbing and HVAC experience a plus
- Ability to operate a fork truck and other vehicles