Manual Sprayer-Powder Coater*
Manual Sprayer-Powder Coater:
Savvy Staffing Solutions
To assist in the coating process from start to finish. Basic knowledge of each step-in coating process.
Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. 1st shift 6a-2:30p or 2nd shift 4p-12:30a
1st shift $16.50 2nd shift $18.15
Full-time, temp to hire
- Must have 1+ years of coating experience in manufacturing
- Experience in auto body painting is a plus
- Must be able to use judgement to plan and perform painting and coating operation, booth set ups and other activities in preparing, priming, painting or coating
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Responsible for working from non-complex blueprints, specifications, work sheets, dimensions, color codes, mixing charts, tables, verbal and written instruction/information.
- Responsible for preparing coatings to proper consistency and viscosity as required. Select pressures, nozzles, oven temperatures, cure times as stated per S10300 thru S10399 documents and traveler instructions.
- Responsible for preparing and cleaning items and surfaces to be finished. Mask, plug, and block finished, machined or specified surfaces not to be coated.
- Responsible for uniformly applying wet primers, paints, and wet or dry coatings to parts and components and other items using care to avoid over spraying/coating and to obtain a smooth, covered and even surface free form runs and thin spots. Repeat operations as necessary to obtain desired effect or thickness of media.
- Responsible for visually and mechanically checking finished items
- Responsible for ensure the proper movement of finished goods to inspection and the cleaning and maintenance of spray application equipment, booths, filters, protective clothing and equipment according to established practices. Ensure needed supplies are on hand.
- Responsible for cleaning parts, tools, and fixtures, using solvents and rags.
- Responsible for performing other job-related tasks/duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or manager