Manufacturing Tech 1*
Location : Southborough, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Savvy Staffing Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Technician, our client company located in Southborough, MA has a 1st shift position, $16 an hour to start, available Monday-Thursday 7a-3p (schedule is normally Monday-Friday and will soon return to normal)
- Able to understand part number convention and complete quality records and forms.
- Able to learn to operate Ultrasonic Cleaning Line, Incoming Inspection, Printing Line and manual and auto cut-off machines.
- Able to identify and inform Production Manager of any process and operation problems.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Have prior domestic and International shipping experience with UPS, FEDEX, and other various carriers.
- Able to perform various other duties as assigned, including housekeeping.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete in-process inspection forms.
- Ability to manually (or use calculator to) perform basic math functions using standard formulas
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand up the majority of the work day
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation