Location : Hopkinton, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Savvy Staffing Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Inspector to join our team! Our client company located in Hopkinton, MA has a 1st shift position available immediately. Pay is based off skill and experience ranging from $20-$25 an hour.
The Mechanical Inspector works directly for the Quality Manager in a fast paced manufacturing environment performing incoming and finished product inspection as well as assisting in the coordination of the department’s operations and procedures.
- Inspect incoming small mechanical components or mechanical components used in manufacturing process
- Manage/organize component & finished goods inspection folders & data
- Provide trouble shooting support for assembly problems on the floor with part # verification/ dimensional verification of poor fits, etc.
- Process Returned Material Authorization Orders
- Process material transactions for inspected material
- Utilize database to research component BOM and inventory information.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple immediate demands on your time.
- Ability to read and work from written instructions and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office and database systems (Oracle experience preferred but not required).
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
- Inspection experience with calipers, thread gages, plug gages, spring testing and optical comparators.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience doing mechanical inspection
- Must be able to clear a 7 year background check along with a urine drug test
- Must be able to speak and read in English
- Must have reliable transportation