Order Picker !!!
Location : Boston, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Savvy Staffing is currently hiring for Warehouse Order Pickers / Order Selectors for our client in Boston.
- Select food products using a voice headset and electric pallet jack to build customer orders
- Accurately listen to voice commands to select items
- Receive, unload, sort, restock, move, and load material using proper warehouse equipment
- Safely operate warehouse equipment in accordance with company policy / SOPS
- Count items to verify inventory
- Use Warehouse Management System to perform accurate transactions
- Inspect product for damage or defect
- Maintain and clean work areas
- Additional duties as required
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per day.
- Lifting up to 100lbs
- Working in ambient, cooler, and freezer zones for extended periods of time.
- Working with hand and powered equipment at heights up to 30' or more above the floor.
Required Qualifications :
- Previous warehouse experience (required)
- Electric ride-on pallet jack experience (1+ years of experience required)
- Forklift experience preferred
- This is a temporary/contract-to-hire position
- Strong math skills, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, working with percentages and numbers with decimals.
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Submit your resume for consideration or apply in person at our Medford office located at 275 Mystic Avenue. Applications are accepted 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. For more information, please call 781-874-0005 to speak with a recruiter about this position.