Savvy Staffing is seeking PCB designers in Worcester County!
This individual will be responsible for all phases of the printed circuit board design process from creation to manufacturing readiness and ongoing management. An ideal candidate is one with excellent written and verbal communication skills, is highly motivated and organized, and has an ability to quickly adapt to changes in requirements and priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in PCB layout and schematic capture using PADS Layout and PADS Logic CAD tools.
- Solid knowledge of modern PCB architectures (single sided, double sided, and multi-layer).
- Experienced in the generation of all fabrication and assembly output data (gerbers, fab drawing, assembly drawings, pick and place data, etc.).
- Familiarity with the manufacturing processes and layout requirements for SMT and thru-hole technology (blind and buried vias, high speed, RF, stackup design and materials knowledge.) Shift 8am-430pm.
Skill requirements include:
- PADS Logic and PADS Layout experience.
- Knowledge of PCB design rules and PCB fabrication specifications/processes. Ability to demonstrate familiarity with ANSI, IPC and JEDEC standards.
- Ability to create and model new parts using SolidWorks
- Library part creation in PADS.
- Proven ability to meet project time commitments without compromise of layout integrity, accuracy and design constraints.
- Be the primary communication contact for contract manufacturers for any issues or questions related to DCCI’s designs
- Interface closely with other DCCI electrical and mechanical engineers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in PCB layout design
- SolidWorks proficiency to provide 3-D PCBA model for overall product electro-mechanical assessment.
- PCB design certifications or Associates Degree in related field a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Little or no physical exertion.