Rack Maintenance Technician*
Location : Hudson, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Join an organization with over 50 years of experience and investment in medical coating application services. Our partner is hiring Rack Maintenance Technicians for their Hudson, MA location.
As a Rack Maintenance Technician you will be part of a team who performs fabrication, assembly, disassembly, maintenance and cleaning of set up racks and rack components. Also fabricates tooling and other fixtures to support the production department.
This is a temp to hire opportunity Monday-Friday 6a-2:30p or 4p-12:30a with the option of overtime.
This company is deemed an essential business and has implemented strict protocols to ensure their employees are safe.
What will you do:
- Work from job order sheets, instructions and information to prepare and clean parts
- Perform routine non-complex parts sandblasting, degreasing and cleaning. As required, drill, tap, cut and assemble per rack specifications
- Visually inspect coated racks
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
What you need:
- 1-3 years related experience
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to interpret job related instructions in English written and oral
- Must be able to stand for an extensive period of time during the duration of a shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- This position requires the occasional use of a respirator
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a recession proof industry that has career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through Savvy Staffing Solutions you are eligible to enroll in medical insurance and direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- When hired on as an employee you will be offered a wide variety of benefits such as- medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short and long term disability and more
At Savvy Staffing Solutions, we are known for reliability, loyal service, authentic relationships and transparency. We service niche industries: Clerical, Accounting, Professional, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Information and Technology in Central New England.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO + WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR A LONG TIME! Savvy is a full-service staffing and recruitment firm, family owned. We are able to give boutique style service and maneuver on a dime in a changing economic landscape. Our team consists of an experienced group of Senior Recruiters and Account Managers with over 230 years of combined industry experience. Our firm prides itself on our experience, innovative sourcing strategies, and most importantly, a long-standing record of proven results for both clients and job candidates of the core industries in the area.
Please contact one of our recruiters at an office near you.
Required Qualifications :