Savvy Staffing Solutions is currently seeking Laborers in Sutton, MA.
All shifts available! $13.75- $16.00/hr
Following specified methods, assemble subassemblies, large number of very light, light or average weight parts by performing a wide variety of fitting, assembly and alignment procedures. Make fits using hand and power tools, and adjust and align parts for free working and proper clearance. Make operating tests and final adjustments, as necessary. Pack completed subassemblies in boxes for shipping, which requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs., but sometimes for concentrated periods of time.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Must take direction well from Supervisors and follow instructions.
- Good attitude
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lift required loads
- Manual dexterity sufficient to handle tools and material required for this position.
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with fellow co-workers.
Equipment to be used:
- Use of hand and power tools.
- Standing, bending and reaching.
- Relatively mid to high noise level. Must wear, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Manual dexterity required to operate equipment.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Read and understand and complete required paperwork.
- Occasional overtime or odd hours in a factory setting.
- Steel toed shoes
- Tape measurer