Seeking Material Handlers!
Savvy Staffing is seeking Material Handlers in Lancaster, MA.
All shifts available plus overtime!
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-starter who is ambitious, technically sound, and is results driven.
- High sense of urgency.
- Ability to understand and operate according to company safety procedures.
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
- Close mental and visual attention required, coordinating manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
**Se habla Espanol**
To apply please report to our branch in Worcester!
45 Linden St.
Worcester, MA 01609
We require two valid forms of identification and take walk-in applicants between 8:00am-4:30pm Monday- Friday.