Savvy Staffing Solutions is seeking career minded individuals for a client company in Westborough, MA.
**Immediate positions starting Monday 5/6!!**
The hours for this position are 2:30PM - 1:30AM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The Freezer Selector is responsible for picking a variety of products from the warehouse freezer inventory and preparing orders to be shipped This role requires use of mechanical equipment and physical exertion, speed, accuracy and compliance with operational procedures. Some assignments may require work in a low temperature work environment which ranges from -20 degrees fahrenheit to - 10 degrees fahrenheit.
- Be trained and certified to operate mechanical equipment (eg: pallet jack) to locate products using numbers that identify aisle, slot and quantity of item and place in tote/tray to fill store orders in a Minus 20-degree work environment.
- Pack, stack and organize items properly in order to prevent damage and injury.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures regarding safety, quality and performance standards.
- Perform cleaning and organizing tasks such as trash removal, clearing aisles and removing broken pallets.
- Maintain productivity standards for pieces selected per hour.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Work independently and alongside other selectors in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to verbally communicate with coworkers and management.
Ability to add, subtract, and verify quantities of products.
Physical: Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, kneel, crouch, and balance for extended periods of time. Ability to frequently lift, lower, push, pull, and carry cases and totes weighing up to 60 lbs. over the head.
- Age Requirement: Must be 18 years of age or older
- Steel-toe shoes are required at all times.