Location : Northborough MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : SS_482
Savvy Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Shipper/ Receiver in Northborough, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive in all incoming goods and materials
- Produce labels for package room
- Read highly detailed shipping instructions
- Drive fork lift
- Assist with packaging on production floor
- Ship domestic and international products
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety and Environmental Programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2+ years shipping experience
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Forklift experience
- JDE experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility
- Fairly loud manufacturing environment
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, burns, and exposure to moving mechanical equipment.
Required Qualifications :
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and comfort using UPS Worldship, Fed-EX, TNT, Concordia shipping portals
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed shipping instructions
Forklift Operator Has Transportation Load/Unload Manufacturing Shipping & Recieving UPS Worldship