Small Parts Assembly
Location : Charlton, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 1st
Savvy Staffing is currently hiring Small Parts Assemblers in Charlton, MA.
Schedule: 1st Shift
- Semi-routine assembles of various intricate optical and mechanical components.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned assembly tasks.
- Quantity of units produced should correspond to the time standards.
- Perform cleaning and inspection of various components using hand tools and ultrasonic baths.
- Responsible for following prescribed assembly techniques and within assigned time standards to produce quality endoscope sub assemblies while meeting productivity guidelines.
- Actively participate in company sponsored training programs up to and including facilitating training as appropriate to role.
- Ability to cross train in other value stream assemblies as needed.
- Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
Required Qualifications :
- 1-2 years of experience assembling miniature precision medical products preferred.
- Proficient in all sub-assembly, disassembly or basic endoscope assembly.
- Must possess ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
- Ability to meet task time and quality standards.
- Knowledge of Soldering, fusion process, laser welding, pad print preferred.
- Must have the ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work well with coworkers.
- Steel toed shoes required
- COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs