Location : Northborough
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 1st
Savvy Staffing is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our client company in Northboro.
- 8:00am- 4:30pm
- Monday- Friday
- Some OT on Saturdays (not mandatory) 8:00am- 12:00pm
Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the sorting, receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Unloading of trucks with manual pallet jack
- Receives equipment coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Adherence to all compliance related subjects as they relate to the job tasks with regards to Environmental, Health and Safety.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enter receiving data into company database
- Pulls equipment from warehouse locations for processing
- Boxes equipment for shipping
- Performs detailed inspections of outgoing product
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly inventory cycle counts
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
- Requires physical labor and must be able to lift boxes and able to be on your feet a good part of the day
- Experience with data entry on Microsoft NAV or other inventory control software
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures
- Judgement Communication
- Ability to Get Things Done
- Cooperation, Planning and Organizing
- Vision, Creativity & Listening
Hand Pallet Jack Pallet Jack Receiving sorting Unloading Warehouse