Wire Harnessing & Crimping*
Location : Worcester, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Wire harnessing and crimping
Work as part of a team having responsibility for preparing wires, cables, terminals and labels.
- Set up and run various crimping, wire cutting, and stripping machines.
- Wire harnessing of mid-size wires.
- Understands various prints and drawings.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details in a work instruction.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Able to use all rulers, hand tools, etc. properly and safely - Must be familiar with all tools necessary to prepare wire and cable for final assembly.
Required Qualifications :