Wire Rack Technician*
This is a temp to hire opportunity Monday-Friday 6a-2:30p for 1st shift or 4p-12:30a for 2nd shift with the option of overtime on Saturdays.
- Use hand tools to set up fixtures per work instructions or drawings as a member of a production cell.
- Conduct in-process visual inspections.
- Complete data entry.
- Perform basic math calculations and measurements.
- Work as a Team Player
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and measuring devices
- Basic math skills
- Stand or sit for an extended period of time
- Lift up to 50lbs with a partner
- Read and interpret documents in English
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and a urine drug test
- Be part of a recession proof industry that has career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through Savvy Staffing Solutions you are eligible to enroll in medical insurance and direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- As a permanent employee a variety of benefits are offered such as- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short term and long term disability and more
At Savvy Staffing Solutions, we are known for reliability, loyal service, authentic relationships and transparency. We service niche industries: Clerical, Accounting, Professional, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Information and Technology in Central New England.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO + WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR A LONG TIME! Savvy is a full-service staffing and recruitment firm, family owned. We are able to give boutique style service and maneuver on a dime in a changing economic landscape. Our team consists of an experienced group of Senior Recruiters and Account Managers with over 230 years of combined industry experience. Our firm prides itself on our experience, innovative sourcing strategies, and most importantly, a long-standing record of proven results for both clients and job candidates of the core industries in the area.
Please contact one of our recruiters at an office near you.